Joseph Pilates Quote of the Week:

Joseph Pilates Quote of the Week:

"The art of contrology proves that the only real guide to your true age lies not in years or how you THINK you feel but as you ACTUALLY are as infallibly indicated by the degree of natural and normal flexibility enjoyed by your spine throughout life." ~Return to Life Through Contrology

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Twinkie Diet -- Heads Up On Your Body | Elaine's Pilates Blog: Guest Blogger Post

The title of this article intrigued me, and I thought it had some really valid and valuable points. I like the 90/10 idea, and feel it is a realistic way of living a healthy yet satisfying life. Have a great day! ~Jess

Heads Up On Your Body | Elaine's Pilates Blog: Guest Blogger Post: The Twinkie Diet: "The following post was guest-written by my pilates student- and my friend- Heather Buehl. I am delighted to write for Heads Up On Your Body..."

2 comments:

  1. Awesome article. I also love the 90/10 idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She had me at "Twinkie". Actually, I don't crave Twinkies, but I am tired of feeling guilty for every unhealthy tidbit I put in my system, so I do feel like this is a great solution and frame of mind to have. I also love the idea of thinking carefully about what does go into the system and how it makes up the cells of one's body. What is worthy and what isn't. That's quite a thought.

    ReplyDelete