Joseph Pilates Quote of the Week:

Joseph Pilates Quote of the Week:

"The art of contrology proves that the only real guide to your true age lies not in years or how you THINK you feel but as you ACTUALLY are as infallibly indicated by the degree of natural and normal flexibility enjoyed by your spine throughout life." ~Return to Life Through Contrology

Monday, March 14, 2011

"Think Spring" Incentive Promotion

Are you as tired as I am of being stuck indoors? I am offering this promotion to inspire you to start thinking of wearing something other than winter coats and bulky sweaters, and to get ready to be moving your bodies, whether it's walking, running, gardening or cartwheeling in the beautiful, warm spring air. If you are a current student of mine and refer another student to me, you will each get 50% off your next private or semi-private class. If you are a new student to me, you will also get 50% off your first private or semi-private class as well as have the opportunity to get another class at 50% off if you refer another student to me. Contact me at heidpilates@hotmail.com to schedule your class now! All promotional classes must be completed by June 10th. See you soon!

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous deal with an even more fabulous instructor and person! Jessica is a gorgeous dancer with a lifetime of knowledge to bestow on her students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Robin! You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should add that in addition to being a longtime friend of Jessica's, I am also a Certified Pilates Instructor. And I would recommend her to any of my students and/or colleagues if she lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Likewise, Robin! Still wishing we lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have taken classes from Jess for several years and most recently had the opportunity to have a private session. How lucky was I?! I feel so great after her classes and you will, too. Thanks for the inspiring words, Jess! I am oh so tired of the weather and am looking forward to spring! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome blog Jess!. I will add you to my sidebar. I would definitely recommend you to anyone just based on knowing you for over 20 years. I think ex dancers make some of the best Pilates instructors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Jen! Has it been that long? I mean, I'm only 19! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel so much better since taking Pilates classes with Jess. I feel stronger and feel 3" taller after each class. The stress of the day just seems to melt away. Jess, you are so great at providing modifications for those of us just starting out and are so encouraging. I love your classes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Melanie, it's been so wonderful watching you progress these last few months! I appreciate your positive feedback, and look forward to seeing you in class!

    ReplyDelete